|PlayStation4. Greatness Awaits|
Console: PlayStation 4
Type: Privilege Escalation/Buffer Overflow (allows to run assigned code)
Created on: 25 November 2013
URL: http://twitter.com/xs4nd3r (feel free to get him v&)
PS4 DevKit: https://depositfiles.com/files/deitivkle
Jailbreak Package (exploit): https://depositfiles.com/files/xwurigoq
***IMPORTANT***** - You need the DAY ONE Update to jailbreak the PS4, otherwise these files will be considered unrecognizable.
1. Create a folder on your USB storage device. This is where you'll put the exploit.
2. Create a "SANDERPS4" folder. Inside that folder, create another folder named "EXP."
3. Extract the PSORBISEXP.PUP file from the package, and save it in the EXP folder.
4. Make sure your PlayStation 4 is turned off.
5. Connect the USB storage device to your PlayStation 4, and press the power button for at least 7 seconds. The PlayStation 4 will start in Safe Mode.
6. Select "Update System Software."
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the jailbreak.
8. If your PlayStation 4 doesn't recognize the jailbreaking file, make sure that the folder and file names are correct.
9. Voila! JAILBROKEN!
You now have the ability to run unassigned/assigned code and pirated games on your PS4, but do NOT go online, if you do go online, your console will be immediately banned.
#This blog post is not intended to endorse or condone illegal activity, and is only provided for informational reasons protected under the US Constitution. Democratic Progress takes no responsibility of any kind for it's use or misuse.